The Third Edition:
Master the art and science project management from authors experienced in practice, teaching, and research.
You will learn:
- The foundations of Project Management, explained with dozens of examples.
- What works and what doesn’t.
- How the latest research applies to your project.
The 3rd Edition:
- Covers Projects and their Environment; Programs, Portfolios, and Project Selection; and the Project Manager.
- Covers the essential Technical, Behavioral, Business and Strategic Skills.
- Is updated to be consistent with the PMBOK 6th Edition.
- Includes a new section on Agile Project Management
- Includes the case of a mobile app following the scrum framework.
- Includes several worked projects and a visual tutorial for Microsoft Project®.